You are about to download the Badges Snippets Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Snippets to quickly insert shields.io badges into Markdown documents ...
Please note that the Badges Snippets Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: badges-snippets-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 2.22 MB (2324221 Bytes)
• MD5: b5fc7dd5d7b561d2b15c363c5fa3709f
• SHA1: d2c2c81fa5e9633f261a0f8b06e32ac0c6dc7830
• SHA256: a1cea7af32a782012dcc6a167570286f1207bad008a7c36ed0c80c4481f37adb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Badges Snippets is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Badges Snippets is a freeware extension for VS Code published by alexzshl, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Snippets to quickly insert shields.io badges into Markdown documents ... Learn More >
How to Install Badges Snippets From a VSIX
You can easily install the Badges Snippets extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. badges-snippets-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).