You are about to download the Super Figure Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.74.0 and up: Super Figure, Easily create/edit/paste vector and bitmap images into latex or markdown for ease note taking and writing. With out of the box support for Inkscape and Gimp ...
Please note that the Super Figure Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: super-figure-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.74.0 and up
• File Size: 8.58 MB (8997553 Bytes)
• MD5: a806eee4b44654153a700e310c38e6a4
• SHA1: 880688f48606b2e7fa370092767b4098c368b962
• SHA256: 95f4c2c3ab75968c94e42df9d0f7a6022048652f3f2cf2473b7c5b80502e16f0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Super Figure is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Super Figure is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Peterson, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Easily create/edit/paste vector and bitmap images into latex or markdown for ease note taking and writing. With out of the box support for Inkscape and Gimp ... Learn More >
How to Install Super Figure From a VSIX
You can easily install the Super Figure extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. super-figure-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Super Figure Version History