You are about to download the Xcode Keymap Vsix v1.9.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.6.0 and up: Popular Xcode keybindings for VS Code. ...
Please note that the Xcode Keymap Vsix file v1.9.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: xcode-keybindings-1.9.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.9.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.6.0 and up
• File Size: 29.38 KB (30088 Bytes)
• MD5: 7969506759f7d0efdfd6522b68c184dd
• SHA1: d63b02c1ec1ca59e7104498cd500643e4c09fa77
• SHA256: df095722f8a4cecd9788ef4ccc1d0c6d46319002820db4e5bf894ff698406184
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Xcode Keymap is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Xcode Keymap is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Steve Moser, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Popular Xcode keybindings for VS Code. , Xcode Keybindings port to VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Xcode Keymap From a VSIX
You can easily install the Xcode Keymap extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. xcode-keybindings-1.9.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).