You are about to download the Slice Highlighter Vsix v2.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.21.0 and up: Provides support for Slice syntax highlighting. ...
Please note that the Slice Highlighter Vsix file v2.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: slice-2.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.21.0 and up
• File Size: 14.72 KB (15076 Bytes)
• MD5: c312e37b7193741ac60949df966a1c19
• SHA1: e883d451e7571de23441c1060a371d8e3faf4314
• SHA256: 1c88c248c76d790cd252e79d076e501c3ce6f54304a263e08346c3ef3c8f223b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Slice Highlighter is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Slice Highlighter is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ZeroC, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides support for Slice syntax highlighting. , Slice syntax highlighter for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Slice Highlighter From a VSIX
You can easily install the Slice Highlighter extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. slice-2.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Slice Highlighter Version History