You are about to download the Yedor Vsix v2.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Dark Theme based on Horizon ...
Please note that the Yedor Vsix file v2.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: yedor-theme-vscode-2.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 7.08 KB (7252 Bytes)
• MD5: 0045d12e56f942bd9bfa90dfba65805c
• SHA1: 652e9fa711f2aad32207295f55f7728b44c7b0a4
• SHA256: 807b15c02103a22b4177e49ef89f47fed3631ad64314b622fec4510ea5956b0e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Yedor is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Yedor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rodey, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Dark Theme based on Horizon , 🎨 A beautifully theme for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Yedor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Yedor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. yedor-theme-vscode-2.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Yedor Version History