You are about to download the Yedor Vsix v2.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Yedor, Dark Theme based on Horizon ...
Please note that the Yedor Vsix file v2.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: yedor-theme-vscode-2.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 294.49 KB (301554 Bytes)
• MD5: 609422ab7583acd076c2173730b19b63
• SHA1: 139569f881898b8e3cf3b9169ef7edd5b19260be
• SHA256: bc8b99ab277dc1b21e7a25ff637ed49e67fc5d9566a61fb487cec79c223b36d1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Yedor is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Yedor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rodey, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Dark Theme based on Horizon ... Learn More >
How to Install Yedor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Yedor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. yedor-theme-vscode-2.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Yedor Version History