You are about to download the Sequence Configuration Language Vsix v0.18.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: Sequence Configuration Language, Syntax highlighting, auto-completion and error diagnostics for SCL. ...
Please note that the Sequence Configuration Language Vsix file v0.18.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sequence-scl-0.18.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.18.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 7.21 MB (7558875 Bytes)
• MD5: 081d843beb3e1569316cd1fe20cc05f7
• SHA1: 456ae5fdfec54f65c502d9010d04cd9739f17b92
• SHA256: df9d49dd34cdeaec647a4f7c600e22fb3a5883edf8b8ebecc0d98c1cfe24ad18
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sequence Configuration Language is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sequence Configuration Language is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sequence, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting, auto-completion and error diagnostics for SCL. ... Learn More >
How to Install Sequence Configuration Language From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sequence Configuration Language extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sequence-scl-0.18.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).