You are about to download the SAS Macro Definitions Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.47.0 and up: SAS Macro Definitions, SAS language macro definition provider. ...
Please note that the SAS Macro Definitions Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sas-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.47.0 and up
• File Size: 123.00 KB (125956 Bytes)
• MD5: 1996e4a7cfd119593e0dd83f70640115
• SHA1: 9bf8ae0869a0bb555f702be7b15df5661883cc4e
• SHA256: b6c744167f63e2153a4113fda9ca6392c67b64002333010c762015863a17b96d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SAS Macro Definitions is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SAS Macro Definitions is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mikko Marttila, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
SAS language macro definition provider. ... Learn More >
How to Install SAS Macro Definitions From a VSIX
You can easily install the SAS Macro Definitions extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sas-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
SAS Macro Definitions Version History