You are about to download the Repositories Vsix v0.7.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: Repositories, Switch between repositories with ease ...
Please note that the Repositories Vsix file v0.7.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: repo-0.7.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.7.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 730.10 KB (747620 Bytes)
• MD5: 0d80535fabb680f56de900b7f7783c6e
• SHA1: 7343a772cb68a4ec7a2669d6092676456550612d
• SHA256: afeab1ca40e4bf7e3c57f9682466608cecc7df839345fb368ccbfdfdca48a8b7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Repositories is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Repositories is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Mohit Singh, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Switch between repositories with ease ... Learn More >
How to Install Repositories From a VSIX
You can easily install the Repositories extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. repo-0.7.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Repositories Version History