You are about to download the Display Path On StatusBar Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.73.0 and up: Display Path On StatusBar, Display current file's complete path on the bottom statusbar ...
Please note that the Display Path On StatusBar Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: display-path-on-statusbar-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.73.0 and up
• File Size: 6.14 KB (6283 Bytes)
• MD5: 1f6d819b4b4ad46c923999d5648bc0af
• SHA1: d299521709e1625b7f3c269c8d0b0a86d3e0ef22
• SHA256: 41d6c5235a9a8f48765d72420cfb0401e079ccf57ae1f9cf356b32f08a3fb42d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Display Path On StatusBar is a freeware extension for VS Code published by betterhgl, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Display current file's complete path on the bottom statusbar ... Learn More >
How to Install Display Path On StatusBar From a VSIX
You can easily install the Display Path On StatusBar extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. display-path-on-statusbar-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).