You are about to download the Repeat Terminal Commands Vsix v0.2.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.70.0 and up: Repeat terminal commands, Repeat terminal commands with easy shortcuts from the focused text editor. ...
Please note that the Repeat Terminal Commands Vsix file v0.2.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: code-cmd-repeat-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.70.0 and up
• File Size: 25.12 KB (25726 Bytes)
• MD5: b5dc6e5afb1cc744229c1295f6136ef7
• SHA1: 723f78ba2176bc515ef2f031e6e4cbc28da2f530
• SHA256: d159b9a60689dea3632d5794e79e3d2f1985d5a5c5e81ad971a155877dcaa278
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Repeat Terminal Commands is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Repeat Terminal Commands is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Scheibling Consulting, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Repeat terminal commands with easy shortcuts from the focused text editor. ... Learn More >
How to Install Repeat Terminal Commands From a VSIX
You can easily install the Repeat Terminal Commands extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. code-cmd-repeat-0.2.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).