You are about to download the Import Underscore Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Import underscore, Two code snippets to import underscore ...
Please note that the Import Underscore Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: import-underscore-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 70.68 KB (72379 Bytes)
• MD5: ddfaf874497f159911807e521bf9b212
• SHA1: ca1eb0227635e8024a69f71c1480fcf65388ef2f
• SHA256: dac26c5846857696ae53a98e28eeb8ea0e2fc05cfd2745741bba135f217305b2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Import Underscore is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Import Underscore is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Apollinaire, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Two code snippets to import underscore , VSCode snippet extension to import underscore ... Learn More >
How to Install Import Underscore From a VSIX
You can easily install the Import Underscore extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. import-underscore-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).