You are about to download the Unison Language Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: Unison Language, Official extension for unison language support ...
Please note that the Unison Language Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: unison-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 2.61 MB (2732915 Bytes)
• MD5: 2ffaf0436ce38f0c2d11ce93df8c5586
• SHA1: 725ee6651e4e87d17a994238fca94bbee4576643
• SHA256: 4f741b58928a3e79b4cc9a175da7fbb53f8e42b14670f54d4acd56bd6a751e1a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Unison Language is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Unison Language is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Unison Language, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Official extension for unison language support ... Learn More >
How to Install Unison Language From a VSIX
You can easily install the Unison Language extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. unison-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Unison Language Version History