You are about to download the Python Auto Venv Vsix v1.3.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.54.0 and up: Python Auto Venv, Automatically selects the virtual environment found in the directory of your current file. ...
Please note that the Python Auto Venv Vsix file v1.3.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: python-auto-venv-1.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.54.0 and up
• File Size: 35.93 MB (37673543 Bytes)
• MD5: fae1cd45b97fe4d9ecffe004d5459e06
• SHA1: 1537c129380b53cc8ea87f80d88aa05b612a7b7e
• SHA256: 659aa32a66e3aa4617d3d152561700be48379911f08623843ce0bd498e6d3b33
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Python Auto Venv is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Python Auto Venv is a freeware extension for VS Code published by WolfiesHorizon, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Automatically selects the virtual environment found in the directory of your current file. ... Learn More >
How to Install Python Auto Venv From a VSIX
You can easily install the Python Auto Venv extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. python-auto-venv-1.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Python Auto Venv Version History