You are about to download the Coba Hello World Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: "this is a hello world" ...
Please note that the Coba Hello World Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: this-adi-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 17.88 KB (18313 Bytes)
• MD5: 61134fec39411127557e3b16b5890c38
• SHA1: db3bcd9d099c852ff4c9bd0ee16d28c6124e142a
• SHA256: c30d3dd2a6cf3b70e15c27d0a7001d51d227ff9637cb201d88adf540c90973b7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Coba Hello World is a freeware extension for VS Code published by adi saputra, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
"this is a hello world" ... Learn More >
How to Install Coba Hello World From a VSIX
You can easily install the Coba Hello World extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. this-adi-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).