You are about to download the Cyan World Vsix v0.0.11 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Cyan World, If you love cyan! then you're at the right place, click install to get into cyan world. ...
Please note that the Cyan World Vsix file v0.0.11 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cyan-world-0.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.11
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 126.17 KB (129194 Bytes)
• MD5: b2f7264c2a9a5c807e8fdce9bcff872a
• SHA1: 32d1461bca8965b9c83571500de62ee9d4f68bb5
• SHA256: 022d9593db40607027fea4c800976e49e8a647108f53b04fa820d08b07046703
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Cyan World is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Cyan World is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Rajesh Renato, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
If you love cyan! then you're at the right place, click install to get into cyan world. ... Learn More >
How to Install Cyan World From a VSIX
You can easily install the Cyan World extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cyan-world-0.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix).