You are about to download the Duffle Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: Build and deploy Cloud Native Application Bundles with Duffle ...
Please note that the Duffle Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: duffle-vscode-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 2.93 MB (3075173 Bytes)
• MD5: da073b24c024b985a4a53355d86648fe
• SHA1: b8f89978e8e4b2446ca4ecec9e0c5f27a38a3ffc
• SHA256: 80102cb3c44c0601785b9b03b9be6d691a537e67535691ea528edbd6ffcb845d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Duffle is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Duffle is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Build and deploy Cloud Native Application Bundles with Duffle , VS Code extension for Duffle, the CNAB installer ... Learn More >
How to Install Duffle From a VSIX
You can easily install the Duffle extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. duffle-vscode-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).