You are about to download the LIGO debugger Vsix v0.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.67.0 and up: LIGO debugger, VSCode debugger extension for LIGO. ...
Please note that the LIGO debugger Vsix file v0.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ligo-debugger-vscode-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.67.0 and up
• File Size: 5.14 MB (5390003 Bytes)
• MD5: 4bfc2b44e138f496721055274b008987
• SHA1: e3deae906f7f3ff96556a2bf415c54d05a34497a
• SHA256: 3ac9a7c8f135933944add5e5c5c1b2b0ff26652110690288a20fa1a892d3147b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also LIGO debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
LIGO debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ligolang.org, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VSCode debugger extension for LIGO. ... Learn More >
How to Install LIGO debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the LIGO debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ligo-debugger-vscode-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).
LIGO debugger Version History