VSMacKeybindings 0.0.2 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Keymaps Extension By Clancey (Clancey)
Downloads: 6 Updated: August 22, 2019
You are about to download the VSMacKeybindings Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Visual Studio for Mac KeyBindings ...
Please note that the VSMacKeybindings Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vsmackeybindings-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 2.97 KB (3044 Bytes)
• MD5: a21094443f8c1f1706006df6147dd9cf
• SHA1: 5f8f2c86bee16ea5f34b77745a950bc8b3fcd058
• SHA256: 6d1b7873630f3b67b59664ed3332b252976feaa1873a31d156f214b1cb94b847
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VSMacKeybindings is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VSMacKeybindings is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Clancey, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Visual Studio for Mac KeyBindings ... Learn More >
How to Install VSMacKeybindings From a VSIX
You can easily install the VSMacKeybindings extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vsmackeybindings-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).