You are about to download the Vue Jumper Vsix v2.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.14.0 and up: Vue Jumper, Allows goto definition for Vue single-file components. ...
Please note that the Vue Jumper Vsix file v2.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vue-jumper-2.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.14.0 and up
• File Size: 836.44 KB (856519 Bytes)
• MD5: bd6f536a65c7c912ffe84ff2106df67c
• SHA1: fdd6ea719cc75e2d0fad5a96148145836f4cac56
• SHA256: 7c96a050d42fb1a00a945a1e0f9f11618f5d314b9df34cf0d01b236d152b97b1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Vue Jumper is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Vue Jumper is a freeware extension for VS Code published by atdow, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Allows goto definition for Vue single-file components. ... Learn More >
How to Install Vue Jumper From a VSIX
You can easily install the Vue Jumper extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vue-jumper-2.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Vue Jumper Version History