You are about to download the Eclipse Neon Theme Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.63.0 and up: Eclipse Neon Theme, Color theme inspired by Eclipse IDE Neon. ...
Please note that the Eclipse Neon Theme Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: eclipse-neon-theme-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.63.0 and up
• File Size: 4.15 KB (4254 Bytes)
• MD5: 8af37320dd7f1655798d47b802571944
• SHA1: c3e557ace91ccce6509f961441f322a97864b52e
• SHA256: 7eb7a0f3d7551cee55f496aa3be9077fe02688c4670662b4d227aada383115fb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Eclipse Neon Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Eclipse Neon Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by pufferfish, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Color theme inspired by Eclipse IDE Neon. ... Learn More >
How to Install Eclipse Neon Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Eclipse Neon Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. eclipse-neon-theme-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Eclipse Neon Theme Version History