You are about to download the Dark Low Contrast Themes Vsix v0.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.2 and up: Dark Low Contrast Themes for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Dark Low Contrast Themes Vsix file v0.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dark-low-contrast-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.2 and up
• File Size: 392.77 KB (402195 Bytes)
• MD5: a8349a9ba9ffdaba66d7ec29a83fa012
• SHA1: d7459b27fbdfca77e8234242edae17a05750ff30
• SHA256: 3d7819b9cde398346c61df1b47b0061689620f64d0214345d08ec4ceb3caaae9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dark Low Contrast Themes is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dark Low Contrast Themes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Evgeniy Petukhov, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Dark Low Contrast Themes for Visual Studio Code , Visual Studio Code dark theme, with slightly lowered contrast ... Learn More >
How to Install Dark Low Contrast Themes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dark Low Contrast Themes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dark-low-contrast-0.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Dark Low Contrast Themes Version History