You are about to download the Dashbuilder Editor Vsix v0.26.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.66.0 and up: Dashbuilder Editor, Edit Dashbuilder files ...
Please note that the Dashbuilder Editor Vsix file v0.26.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-extension-dashbuilder-editor-0.26.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.26.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.66.0 and up
• File Size: 20.68 MB (21689330 Bytes)
• MD5: 268cd3a181781de169763c9c4d90714d
• SHA1: e860edc3a3bd4b9d98c5f5bc85ed87b7e382abd6
• SHA256: 8b0236c535aae330ffdc83f57680192df824189659f47bffe90c23a489e6044e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Dashbuilder Editor is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Dashbuilder Editor is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Red Hat, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Edit Dashbuilder files ... Learn More >
How to Install Dashbuilder Editor From a VSIX
You can easily install the Dashbuilder Editor extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-extension-dashbuilder-editor-0.26.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Dashbuilder Editor Version History