You are about to download the Ada Lightbulb Vsix v0.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: The only git GUI you'll ever need. ...
Please note that the Ada Lightbulb Vsix file v0.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ada-lightbulb-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 2.84 MB (2981206 Bytes)
• MD5: 972f1ce5708b1bef9ed817825e2eb0e5
• SHA1: 6c06d8872cf857db3835bbf97d26020f7581aab8
• SHA256: 6e0d80ddd6f001a538569147ef40b1d3978506d68d154a9f81cc24e9a03220c8
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Ada Lightbulb is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Ada Lightbulb is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Viktor Fonic, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The only git GUI you'll ever need. ... Learn More >
How to Install Ada Lightbulb From a VSIX
You can easily install the Ada Lightbulb extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ada-lightbulb-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).