You are about to download the Visual Studio 2022 Theme Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: Visual Studio 2022 Theme, Theme inspired by Visual Studio 2022 dark theme as close as possible ...
Please note that the Visual Studio 2022 Theme Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: visual-studio-2022-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 12.03 KB (12314 Bytes)
• MD5: e4be6d7668b8a77566f93bc5aa1de1b2
• SHA1: 057562acb4ccc61498396d51e802f9f33285550c
• SHA256: 6cb1fdd58f06b58ac37e29f170c55710e39f5668e6601d8897d95a0ab67734f0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Visual Studio 2022 Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Visual Studio 2022 Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by kast789, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Theme inspired by Visual Studio 2022 dark theme as close as possible ... Learn More >
How to Install Visual Studio 2022 Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Visual Studio 2022 Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. visual-studio-2022-theme-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).