You are about to download the TypeScript Debugger Vsix v0.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0-insider and up: typescript debug configuration for VS Code. ...
Please note that the TypeScript Debugger Vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: ts-debug-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0-insider and up
• File Size: 15.61 MB (16372017 Bytes)
• MD5: 07b0811020b4086b8201f9a2d4e4639f
• SHA1: ba2e30bf145e94231c89ea125dd697dc53cafe44
• SHA256: 320b14b610dbac9a7ac888fd30c3435816abd10e5bfbc1904cf0eeb6155a4312
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TypeScript Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TypeScript Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by kakumei, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
typescript debug configuration for VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install TypeScript Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the TypeScript Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. ts-debug-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).