You are about to download the GitHub Security Alerts Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: GitHub Security Alerts, View and resolve security alerts for GitHub repositories, directly from your editor. ...
Please note that the GitHub Security Alerts Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: github-security-alerts-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 176.38 KB (180611 Bytes)
• MD5: 83c8ff20da0cf7cc7af02db36a4b1e73
• SHA1: dda7fb4bd127469f5960b6cb8b499ab3f88e5b8f
• SHA256: bf6e3e4d13a913faf5ee0fb27c131a0d57e137564a66f19fbe0afff5e6e7c295
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GitHub Security Alerts is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GitHub Security Alerts is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jonathan Carter, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
View and resolve security alerts for GitHub repositories, directly from your editor. ... Learn More >
How to Install GitHub Security Alerts From a VSIX
You can easily install the GitHub Security Alerts extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. github-security-alerts-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).
GitHub Security Alerts Version History