You are about to download the Overwatch Vsix v0.1.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: Support for Overwatch Workshop syntax in VS Code. Autocomplete, type checking, documentation, tooltips, etc. ...
Please note that the Overwatch Vsix file v0.1.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: overwatch-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 17.55 MB (18406963 Bytes)
• MD5: 055b82eab0704e694cef6573f2e1bb3f
• SHA1: f58384aa4a48f96d9168e4120ecbd9724f49e487
• SHA256: 1cd638e2923a7213b9dd96104ceebceb10ed1e04d635e49b76a744dc07b2323e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Overwatch is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Overwatch is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Vice, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Support for Overwatch Workshop syntax in VS Code. Autocomplete, type checking, documentation, tooltips, etc. , Language Server and VSC plugin for Overwatch Workshop syntax ... Learn More >
How to Install Overwatch From a VSIX
You can easily install the Overwatch extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. overwatch-0.1.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).