You are about to download the Inline Math Vsix v0.0.11 file for Visual Studio Code 1.6.0 and up: Inline Math, Evaluate math expressions right in your editor ...
Please note that the Inline Math Vsix file v0.0.11 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: inline-math-0.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.11
• Requires: VS Code 1.6.0 and up
• File Size: 261.19 KB (267456 Bytes)
• MD5: ace68b9b1be5e7a89e5de3d8ef59b903
• SHA1: 00eb3cf5136d4315035ec0b75189670833614645
• SHA256: 9b5a46c53503d2ea4e5cec7b51f823592f7eb195bf9259e9fb5f1ced6b1c89b1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Inline Math is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Inline Math is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ross Cooper, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Evaluate math expressions right in your editor ... Learn More >
How to Install Inline Math From a VSIX
You can easily install the Inline Math extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. inline-math-0.0.11_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Inline Math Version History