You are about to download the Lina Engine Shader Highlighting Vsix v1.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.65.0 and up: Lina Engine Shader Highlighting, Provides suppport for highlighting Lina Engine's GLSL shader files. ...
Please note that the Lina Engine Shader Highlighting Vsix file v1.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: lina-engine-shader-highlighting-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.65.0 and up
• File Size: 3.11 MB (3257023 Bytes)
• MD5: d51c7d56e9f918eb63d9c0560f3658dd
• SHA1: c8df9bd672ef771e0aa3760e9c9da835f2d2833b
• SHA256: b17fadb25a3669796c7fc6ae325b86f3f13c6a72bf8a6c5fecd59fc4e53cc496
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Lina Engine Shader Highlighting is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Lina Engine Shader Highlighting is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Inan Evin, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides suppport for highlighting Lina Engine's GLSL shader files. ... Learn More >
How to Install Lina Engine Shader Highlighting From a VSIX
You can easily install the Lina Engine Shader Highlighting extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. lina-engine-shader-highlighting-1.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Lina Engine Shader Highlighting Version History