You are about to download the SpaceRos Dashboard Vsix v3.2.29 file for Visual Studio Code 1.44.0 and up: SpaceRos Dashboard, Adds support for viewing SARIF logs ...
Please note that the SpaceRos Dashboard Vsix file v3.2.29 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: spaceros-dashboard-3.2.29_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.2.29
• Requires: VS Code 1.44.0 and up
• File Size: 2.57 MB (2697496 Bytes)
• MD5: 4f0b4dd83de3f984851c192df62568c6
• SHA1: f543ac21ef9ddbd49c86a4667d1031a17351a6e7
• SHA256: 21bb6e0e0a16750dc8707de15f8b3b691d0e1be50631017f2df3623ff01c081d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SpaceRos Dashboard is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SpaceRos Dashboard is a freeware extension for VS Code published by openrobotics, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds support for viewing SARIF logs ... Learn More >
How to Install SpaceRos Dashboard From a VSIX
You can easily install the SpaceRos Dashboard extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. spaceros-dashboard-3.2.29_vsixhub.com.vsix).
SpaceRos Dashboard Version History