You are about to download the Celestial Vsix v0.3.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: VS Code theme for all the people who love to code in deep dark spaces. ...
Please note that the Celestial Vsix file v0.3.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: celestial-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.3.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 308.80 KB (316207 Bytes)
• MD5: 4f616c6bbe559763b41c1cca0ea013db
• SHA1: c0e4142101f628b98c921b5685979b7baf99681c
• SHA256: c9951076fb3023e2e52fe7bb391ba77406683c49c977d02f79078c81fc102d3a
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Celestial is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Celestial is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Varun A P, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
VS Code theme for all the people who love to code in deep dark spaces. ... Learn More >
How to Install Celestial From a VSIX
You can easily install the Celestial extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. celestial-0.3.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).