You are about to download the CodeAccepted Vsix v1.7.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: CodeAccepted, A VS Code extension to help codeforces users upsolve and give contests conveniently and swiftly ...
Please note that the CodeAccepted Vsix file v1.7.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: codeaccepted-1.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.7.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 7.68 MB (8054967 Bytes)
• MD5: 301e2f020c94e35005f46916e61ea7a3
• SHA1: 21f90527fd17d4adc7c2ead42bdb3d1d37f2ea8a
• SHA256: b91092e9b4455f255bc5c5e367e7a594b4c628f9986999d45329708127183fc3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also CodeAccepted is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
CodeAccepted is a freeware extension for VS Code published by kebin peng, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A VS Code extension to help codeforces users upsolve and give contests conveniently and swiftly ... Learn More >
How to Install CodeAccepted From a VSIX
You can easily install the CodeAccepted extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. codeaccepted-1.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).