You are about to download the ComInt Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.69.0 and up: ComInt: Shell in a TextEditor, Inspired by Emacs' comint-mode. Your keyboard shortcuts all work because it's just a regular text editor, with a shell inside. ...
Please note that the ComInt Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: comint-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.69.0 and up
• File Size: 43.11 KB (44146 Bytes)
• MD5: 905cc34a450ea3dd292d9705b410d47f
• SHA1: 42291bf028cb353703ee1b8d605f195600898773
• SHA256: 912fb1bd8f8f5dc1ae9334624801c0a82fa784ce8ce6c509bedfaae70102563d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also ComInt is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
ComInt is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jeff Gran, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Inspired by Emacs' comint-mode. Your keyboard shortcuts all work because it's just a regular text editor, with a shell inside. ... Learn More >
How to Install ComInt From a VSIX
You can easily install the ComInt extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. comint-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
ComInt Version History