You are about to download the Banner Comments Vsix v0.4.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Banner comments, Converts selected lines into banner comments using figlet fonts. ...
Please note that the Banner Comments Vsix file v0.4.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: banner-comments-0.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 5.43 MB (5696934 Bytes)
• MD5: d62e63501cf50e77a635c175e891cc3d
• SHA1: b67ad4bfa51da8e4da730f02e52db839ddb7b24c
• SHA256: 4ed08d0ef103fc7b6dd523f95fd65ad6e906085949938e1e8281c3f525acdaf4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Banner Comments is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Banner Comments is a freeware extension for VS Code published by daniel-junior-dube, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Converts selected lines into banner comments using figlet fonts. ... Learn More >
How to Install Banner Comments From a VSIX
You can easily install the Banner Comments extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. banner-comments-0.4.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).