You are about to download the GAuth Policy Editor (Legacy) Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: GAuth Policy Editor, Validation and UI for editing GAuth policies ...
Please note that the GAuth Policy Editor (Legacy) Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
There is a newer edition for this extension, you can proceed to get it: Download Latest Edition >
• Vsix File: gauth-policy-editor-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 221.41 KB (226721 Bytes)
• MD5: 78c763c06e63eef1fad79dba1483faa4
• SHA1: b18b77f7d1ff04a495fd34a519147c6222740a30
• SHA256: 268a689ee255d9ce873e8f3f9bc5f70b89270a68d314ad88fb92f5a0fc6b23c0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
GAuth Policy Editor (Legacy) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by gauth, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Validation and UI for editing GAuth policies ... Learn More >
How to Install GAuth Policy Editor (Legacy) From a VSIX
You can easily install the GAuth Policy Editor (Legacy) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. gauth-policy-editor-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).