You are about to download the Color My Text Vsix v1.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Color My Text, Create aesthetically pleasing and shareable color and style schemes quickly for your files with custom formats. ...
Please note that the Color My Text Vsix file v1.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: color-my-text-1.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 2.71 MB (2843688 Bytes)
• MD5: da74a20ed0d96e1d0c84e829874f6300
• SHA1: 31c72afe5e74888ab6b58758b450f15a5f8968e3
• SHA256: 9c0753e08f18a42a6ec39a398f26376abb66a89d5f4830c73f5cc74a8ebb20fb
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Color My Text is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Color My Text is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jatin Sanghvi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Create aesthetically pleasing and shareable color and style schemes quickly for your files with custom formats. ... Learn More >
How to Install Color My Text From a VSIX
You can easily install the Color My Text extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. color-my-text-1.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Color My Text Version History