You are about to download the Wappl Vsix v1.1.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: WAPPL, Tizen Baseline SDK tooling for VS Code ...
Please note that the Wappl Vsix file v1.1.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: wappl-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 22.66 MB (23763906 Bytes)
• MD5: cc56d370cce1c5d1d012000dd9037a52
• SHA1: bab69496876902b82a40dd52032011895c77127f
• SHA256: 02b23d6f9f4e4825e8632a0991bc66703e6692db6fd8e34e3f98f81651299850
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Wappl is a freeware extension for VS Code published by tizenweb, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Tizen Baseline SDK tooling for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Wappl From a VSIX
You can easily install the Wappl extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. wappl-1.1.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Wappl Version History