You are about to download the PX to EM Vsix v0.4.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.59.0 and up: PX to EM, Quickly convert your css pixel value to em value or em/rem to pixel with a simple command. ...
Please note that the PX to EM Vsix file v0.4.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: px-to-em-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.59.0 and up
• File Size: 13.77 KB (14099 Bytes)
• MD5: cf2b812cd41cd5d537655713bdba7a54
• SHA1: 768d34cb4d3e5d2c0756e9b7ab23fb7a4b436257
• SHA256: 77a6d2ffc97671265eef007baaff50a45bcfa35cc963efd1c78aa01a65d60312
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also PX to EM is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
PX to EM is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Yoga Agung Utama, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quickly convert your css pixel value to em value or em/rem to pixel with a simple command. ... Learn More >
How to Install PX to EM From a VSIX
You can easily install the PX to EM extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. px-to-em-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
PX to EM Version History