You are about to download the Eol-Semicolon-Cr Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: eol-semicolon-cr, Insert semicolon with a keyboard shortcut Ctrl+; and enter into a new line ...
Please note that the Eol-Semicolon-Cr Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: eol-semicolon-cr-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 14.79 KB (15142 Bytes)
• MD5: 5ce2f9ff3b6f06841f2bb52f19ef846a
• SHA1: 898d5bcab2e71038978a24bb4ea8f330cdf0e9a0
• SHA256: 8fb2cd26b11050a6c7c98de4d099dac0cf5fb48c36457ae0251a9c1bc89a7053
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Eol-Semicolon-Cr is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Eol-Semicolon-Cr is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Suresh Raju Pilli, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Insert semicolon with a keyboard shortcut Ctrl+; and enter into a new line , Insert semicolon with a keyboard shortcut and enter into a new line ... Learn More >
How to Install Eol-Semicolon-Cr From a VSIX
You can easily install the Eol-Semicolon-Cr extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. eol-semicolon-cr-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).