You are about to download the Clean Console Vsix v1.3.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: Clean Console, Clean console is a little tool used to clean the console output by delete log command in your current code file. ...
Please note that the Clean Console Vsix file v1.3.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: cleanconsole-1.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 901.07 KB (922696 Bytes)
• MD5: b1ffb7a081f7c0e50f733abfc60e14d4
• SHA1: 843cce5cf08728afd926b940c967f72c8f8d5b42
• SHA256: 25fbf5c03c7ed83c1d88d310e018c05a7e437a2601b45bc8388541e46cb9879c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Clean Console is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Clean Console is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Socram94, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Clean console is a little tool used to clean the console output by delete log command in your current code file. ... Learn More >
How to Install Clean Console From a VSIX
You can easily install the Clean Console extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. cleanconsole-1.3.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Clean Console Version History