You are about to download the Diff Tabs Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.71.0 and up: Diff tabs, See diff of two tabs, even if they're not saved. And swap the diff view. ...
Please note that the Diff Tabs Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: compare-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.71.0 and up
• File Size: 9.08 KB (9294 Bytes)
• MD5: f6be9a2deeeae55cdf6df3100e742a90
• SHA1: bf2ae5e5a06798e9089e68214f04e464804b2bf1
• SHA256: 0d370389bf346f26f94edf0d8abe4420ff3ccd20250c195ec61d6a295703368d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Diff Tabs is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jozef Chmelar, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
See diff of two tabs, even if they're not saved. And swap the diff view. ... Learn More >
How to Install Diff Tabs From a VSIX
You can easily install the Diff Tabs extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. compare-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Diff Tabs Version History